After a first edition held in Lyon in May 2018 and a second edition in Zaragoza (Spain) in November 2019, the S3 (Smart, Safe and Sustainable) Congress will take place on October 8 in virtual edition. It is devoted to the field of the eco-plasturgy and aims to showcase the technology and business opportunities that are developing globally in terms of ecodesign, biopolymers and recycling.
- Highlight the technology and business opportunities in the area of eco-plasturgy
- Connection between leading companies with technology experts and start-up companies
- Cooperations for European companies including SMEs
- Scientific and technology exchanges between experts in circular economy in plastics processing developments and applications
Program building blocks
- Keynotes session
- Matchmaking session with B2B opportunities
B2B Matchmaking sessions
offers an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings.
- Register & publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with delegates of your interest
- Short before the event you receive your meeting schedule